Creating a Choice activity
To add a Choice:
1. Log in and go to your course and click [Turn editing on] in the upper right corner of the screen.
2. Click one of the Add an activity or resource drop down menus and click Choice.
3. Type a name for the Choice in the Choice name field and the question or description of the response desired in the Choice text box.
4. Determine how you would like the choices displayed.
5. Now fill in the Choice response options in the numbered Choice boxes listed. Complete one box for each option you want the students to have.
Also determine if students can update their choice, and if you are going to limit the number of responses allowed.
6. There are several optional Settings you can modify for your Choice. Click the Availability arrow drop down menu to display options for restricting answers to a specific time period.
7. By clicking the drop down menu arrow for Results, you can choose to let the students see the collective responses of the class.
8. Once you have selected the settings you want, scroll down and click Save and return to course.