Manually adding individuals to your course
Instructors may wish to grant access to students or instructors that aren’t included on the original roster.
Add a participant to your course
- In your course, under the Course administration block, click on Users.
- Click Enrolled users, which will bring up a new page with all enrolled users in the course.
3. Click the Enroll users button in the top right corner.
4. A pop-up box with all available users appears. You can enter the user’s name in the Search box and hit Enter on the keyboard.
5. Take note of the drop-down menu at the top of this menu, labeled Assign roles. The default role assignment when adding a new user is Student.
* To enrol a Teacher, change this setting before proceeding to step 6.
6. Next to the user you wish to enroll in the course, click the Enroll button. Repeat Steps 4-6 for additional users.
7. When finished, click Finish enrolling users at the bottom of this menu screen.
The users you enrolled are now in the course.
* To remove a manually added student or instructor, simply click the X on the Enrolled users page to delete the user. A confirmation message will ask you to verify the delete.