Grading Items in Gradebook
Editing grades in the gradebook
1. First, access the gradebook by clicking the Grades link in the Course Administration block or clicking on This Course>Grades from the top menu navigation bar.
2. Clicking the Turn editing on button at the top right will enable fields to add a grade or change an existing one.
3. This process only works if “Quick Grading” is enabled (it is by default). To turn “Quick Grading” on, click the “My report preferences” >Grader Report link under the dropdown menu in the upper left corner.
4. Change the “Quick Grading” setting to “Yes” if it is not already set to “Report default (Yes)”.
5. When finished, click the Save changes button to return to the gradebook.
Alternative method for editing grades in the gradebook
1. From the gradebook, click the Turn editing on button at the top right of the page.
2. Click in the solid box where you would like to update the grade. Enter the updated grade.
4. When finished, click the Save changes button at the bottom of the page.