Editing grades in the gradebook
1. First, access the gradebook by clicking Grades in the Navigation drawer on the left-hand side of your course page.
2. While in the Grader Report, click the Turn editing on button at the top right.
3. Click in the solid box where you would like to update or enter the grade. Enter the grade.
Changing existing assignment grades in the gradebook (Override)
If an activity in your Moodle course is populating the Moodle gradebook with grades, you can still override those grades manually if necessary.
1. From the grader report, click the Turn editing on button at the top right of the page.
2. Click in the solid box where the existing grade is and manually change the value.
3. Make sure to click Save changes.