- Why does Moodle say “Enrol” instead of “Enroll”?
- Why does the quiz Review options say “Marks” instead of “Points”?
Moodle was developed in Australia and often uses the British spelling of words or British words instead of American English words.
There are two ways to change this:
- Go to your profile in Moodle.
- Go to the language menu drop down.
Profile Language change
- Click on your name in the upper right corner of the page and navigate to Preferences
- Click on Preferred Language
- Select English – United States (en-us) from drop down menu.
Language Menu Drop down
- Click on the language menu drop down and select your desired language.