The Mass Actions Block allows instructors to perform bulk actions on resources and activities such as:
- Hide, Move, Duplicate, or Delete all items in a particular section
- Hide, Move, Duplicate, or Delete ALL items
- Increase indent or decrease indent for all items
To add the Mass Actions Block
- Turn Editing On
- Scroll to the bottom right of your page to Add a Block.
- Select the Mass Actions Block from the list.
To use the Mass Actions Block in your course
- Either select items manually from your course content. (Each item will now have a checkbox next to it)
OR use the Mass Actions Block itself to Select ALL or All items in a particular section.
2. Once items have been selected, choose what you would like to do with the items.