- Using the Sharing Cart
- Mass Actions Block
- HTML Block
- Working with Private Files
- How to Add a Twitter Feed
Moodle is comprised of various sections and blocks. When editing is on, instructors have the ability to add additional blocks to their courses.
Adding Blocks to your course can provide easy access to certain processes, notifications, or information. Blocks add content to the sides of the course page, rather than the middle content area, keeping the course content area clear of extra clutter.
To add any new Block to your course page:
- Turn Editing On
- Scroll down to the Add a Block section
- Click Add a Block and Choose desired Block
- Follow instructions to configure desired Block.