Adding Ensemble Videos to Moodle
Ensemble Video is our Video On-Demand Service.
To easily link videos contained in the Ensemble Video Library to your Moodle course, you will begin by creating a Page.
1. To get started, turn editing on and click “Add an activity or resource” in your desired topic section.
2. Next, choose Page from the Resources section toward the bottom.
Typically, the name you give this Page would be the name of the film you are linking to Moodle.
4. Click Find or upload a sound, video or applet….
You will see a file picker window with Ensemble Playlist and Ensemble Videos listed.
**If you are importing an entire playlist you have already created in Ensemble, or videos including annotations, notes, or additional information, choose Playlist.
5. Once you have selected your Ensemble Video import type, you will see one of the following:
If you have your own media library within Ensemble, you will have the option to choose from both your own Library and the System Library.
If you have created a playlist in your own library, you can select that as well, or you could select a playlist from the System library, if there was an existing playlist available.
6. Once you have made your decision, click the Green Add button to add the video(s) to your Page and click Save.
7. Click Save and Display to see what the video looks like in your Moodle page.