Creating a Page is a great way to include a lot of information in an easily accessible link for students. Pages allows special formatting, images, videos, and URL links within the document.
A Page is also a great place to link Stealth activities and Resources.
Creating a Page is also the most common method to link Ensemble videos to Moodle. Click here to find out more
To create a Page
1. Click the Settings (wheel) icon and click Turn editing on in the upper right corner of your course page.
2. Click one of the Add an Activity or Resource drop down menus and select Page from the list.
3. Just like an Assignment, the name you give this Page is what students will see listed in the Moodle site.
4. Under Content, you will place any content you wish students to see. You can use HTML, varying colors, tables, images, audio, and video.
5. When you are finished, click Save and Display to see what students will see when they click on the page.