1. Click the Settings (wheel) icon and click Turn editing on in the upper right corner of your course page.
2. Click one of the Add an activity or resource drop down menus and select URL from the list.
3. Enter the name that you would like to appear for your website link.
4. Enter the website URL in the External URL spot.
5. Expand the Appearance section and select how you would like the URL to display using the drop down menu. (Most common is Automatic or Embed).
6. Click the Save and return to course button at bottom of the page. A link to your website will now be on your course homepage.