Setting up Lockdown Browser
- Click the Settings (wheel) icon and click Turn editing on in the upper right corner of your course page.
- Scroll down to the Add a block section on the left-hand side of your course page.
3. Choose Respondus Lockdown Browser from the list of Blocks.
Configuring Quizzes to Use Lockdown Browser
- Navigate to the Respondus Lockown Browser Block on the right side of your course page and click on the Dashboard link.
2. Click on the arrow next to the Quiz you want to configure to use Lockdown Browser, then click Settings.
3. Click Require Respondus Lockdown Browser for this exam radio button.
4. If you need to set additional settings (such as enabling use of an iPad for testing), click Advanced toggle.
5. To allow the use of an iPad, click the checkbox for that setting. Also included here are settings for the use of a calculator, printing, access to specific external websites, and to completely lock students into exam until finished (this isn’t recommended).
6. Once settings are completed, Click Save and Close.