User Overrides allow faculty to give individual students additional time on quizzes or allow students to take the quiz at a different time.
You have a student who requires extra time on quizzes.
Create a User Override for the Quiz
- Click on the quiz you wish to grant the extension.
- Click the Settings (wheel) icon and click User overrides.
3. Click Add User Override
4. Select the student for whom you wish to create the override by typing the name in the Search box.
5. Then click Enable next to the Open/Close and Time limit settings and set appropriate values.
6. Click Save. (Click Save and enter another override if multiple students need an override – then repeat the above for each student.)