Granting Extensions/Special Permissions for Students
User Overrides allow faculty to give individual students additional time on quizzes or allow students to take the quiz at a different time.
You have a student who requires extra time on quizzes.
Create a User Override for the Quiz
- Click on the quiz you wish to grant the extension.
- Under the Administration block/Quiz Administration, click on User Overrides
3. Click Add User Override
4. Select the student for whom you wish to create the override.
5. Then click enable next to the time limit and select the time and a half or appropriate value.
6. Click Save. (Click Save and enter another override if multiple students need an override – then repeat the above for each student.)