Leaving Audio feedback for students using Poodll is simple. Students benefit from hearing feedback on assignments as well as written feedback. The process of leaving audio feedback for the instructor is an effective way to address issues or point out specific necessary changes, as well as provide students with an opportunity to fully appreciate the time investment in their work.
- When grading an assignment, scroll down to the Feedback Poodll portion
2. Click Record (You may need to allow browser access to your microphone/webcam)
3. Record audio feedback, when finished click Stop.
4. Click Save changes to finalize feedback and grading settings. (Failure to click Save changes will not push feedback to students and will result in loss of recording.)
5. Students will be able to listen to feedback in addition to any written feedback you have given when they view the assignment module or gradebook.