1. Click Participants in the Navigation drawer on the left.
2. Click the Settings (wheel) icon inside the Participants page, then select Groups.
2. You will be taken to a screen with two columns: Groups and Members of. If no groups have been set up, both columns will be empty.
3. Create each group by clicking the Create Group button.
4. Give the Group a name. You can also put in a description if you would like. Then click Save Changes.
5. The new Group now appears in the left-hand column under Groups.
6. You can then proceed to Adding Students to Groups
NOTE: Once you have groups setup, you can edit individual user enrollments in groups from the Participants page as well.