Moodle has a new feature to allow faculty to Download all Instructor Files for a Course.
This feature will collect all resource files added to a Moodle course page into a downloaded zip file. (Student file uploads are NOT included in this download)
To Download All Instructor Files for your Course
- Navigate to the Course Administration Block within the course you wish to download files.
- Locate the Download Instructor Files icon
3. Click the icon to Download.
4. A zip file with all files will be created for archive.
5. If there are no instructor files for that course, you will receive the following message.